domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

CLXXIV

Sometimes I can't understand people. I think that'd be normal for a damn leftie teenager, with so little knowledge about what life, in fact, is. Eventhough, I'd like to help people suffering, 'cause I realize they're people with a huge pain on their hearts. Maybe they don't know it, maybe they choose to lie themselves so well (and for so long), that it become invisible for their eyes. And of course, the sickness they're suffering today, don't let them see with the eyes of their souls. I feel a soft whisper on my neck; I think it might be death. I think it might be... you. And you might be death, and don't know it. I'd like you to live your life, 'cause death don't fit so well on your body, so full of energy, allways so up to do something magnificent. Reboot your black feelings, and feel again. I love you, although you can't believe me, or understand it. Sometimes, maybe you can't understand people either. Maybe we have things in common. Maybe both of us, live and love. Open your heart, there's your answer. There I've found mine. Hope to see you better, with no more pain on your soul. Take a breath... take a deep breath.

No hay comentarios: